We also Offer High-Pressure Cryogenic Pumps for Gas Filling to cylinders from tank for Following gases-
- Liquid oxygen
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Liquid Argon
- Liquid Carbon dioxide
- Liquid Ammonia
Special features for Cryogenic Pump
- The Cold End is Stanted upward by 10 Degrees to assist degassing of the Pump
- Cylinder and to prevent accumulation of Gas in the Suction Chamber Prior to Startup and During Operation.
- Specially Designed Hat Seal and Special Seals remain Flexible even at extreme low temperature.
- Crank Drive have Connections for an Optional Nitrogen Purge
- Piston Head Made of Aluminum Bronze Allowing Safer Operation.
- The Flexible suction and return line sections are also slanted are made as short as possible so that pump can placed very closed to tank pod.
- Vacuum jacketed cold end helps minimizing heat Loss and reduce Liquid loss