Hi-Tech Cryogenic Oxygen Plant are designed and built to the highest standards of reliability and efficiency to meet the most severe operating conditions. Each plant is assembled completely, thoroughly inspected and tested for performance under actual operating conditions to assure the highest level of quality. The modular design of the HTO Series plant minimizes transportation and handling expense and enables rapid on-site installation. Packaged for shipment in two 40’ ISO containers, the plant can normally be installed and commissioned within two days, requiring only a simple foundation. On-site plants make the constant supply of nitrogen or oxygen less reliant on delivered liquid. Proven cryogenic technology combined with a robust control system makes our plants a source of reliable gas supply.
COLD BOX WITH AIR EXPANDER
- CE compliance
- Efficient, reliable oil-flooded compressor
- High-performance oil free Air Expander
- Cost Saving of up-to 50% from Cryogenic liquid supply
- Proven air pre-purification clean up system
- Choice of 50 or 60 Hz power systems
- Choice of 220 to 440 V Electrical power systems
- Ships as standard ISO containers to minimize transportation expense
- Complete with all interconnecting piping & electrical systems, ready for installation
- Dependable Highest Reliability with Energy Efficiency
- Compact design with Easy and Simple controls
- State-of-the-art analytical instrumentation package
- Easy to maintain with continuously monitored Purity & Flow
- Integrated cylinder filling system for oxygen & nitrogen
- Optional product storage tank
- Optional Fully Automatic touch screen control
Plant Unique Features
- FEA Validated design.
- Completely Pre-Piped & Skid Mounted.
- Full containerized shipments right from factory.
- All Steel design suitable for Medical grade oxygen as per US or EN Pharmacopeia.
- Automatic shutdown for in case of high Temperature, High Pressure
- Designed in accordance with local standards.
- On-site start-up Training and assistance by Hi-Tech’s technicians anywhere in the World.
Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor
The Scope of Supply
The cryogenic oxygen plant mainly comprises of following-
- Cyclone Air Filter
- Air Compressor
- Process Skid
- Specially selected adsorbent materials
- Cold Box Assembly
- Air Expander
- Liquid Oxygen Compression
- Oxygen & Nitrogen Cylinder filling ramp
- Oxygen & Nitrogen Product Analyzer
- Electrical Panel
- Electric Induction Motors
- Interconnecting pipelines
- Set of insulation materials
- Set of installation spare-parts
- On-site or in-factory operator training
- Installation and commissioning assistance
- Extended warranty package
- AMC / Service package
DRAG MOUSE BUTTON FOR 360° VIEW
A Full Line of Oxygen/Nitrogen Cylinder Filling plant available
Our Plant Provides from 30 to 500 Nm3/hr of Oxygen Gas. Use the following Table to determine which model is most suitable to your application.
|Gas Oxygen Nm3/hr||30||50||80||100||150||200||300||500|
|Gas Nitrogen Nm3/hr||8||18||29||40||65||85||135||235|
|Oxygen %O2, min||99.6||99.6||99.6||99.6||99.6||99.6||99.6||99.6|
|Nitrogen ppm O2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Oxygen Bar max||220||220||220||220||220||220||220||220|
|Nitrogen Bar max||415||415||415||415||415||415||415||415|
|Specific Power KWhr/Nm3||1.25||1.2||1.1||1.0||1.0||0.85||0.8||0.75|
Temperature Deg C
-Plant performance is based on standard atmospheric conditions (ambient temperature 20° C, relative humidity 50%, cooling water temperature 19ºC, 1.0 atm. barometric pressure)
-Higher Capacity / Custom Built units also available, makeup with recirculated cooling water system, Specific power excludes cooling water system.