‘Hi-Tech’ on-site Nitrogen generators produce gaseous Nitrogen from compressed air on-site and offer a cost-effective, reliable and safe alternative to traditional Nitrogen gas supplies such as cylinders or cryogenic liquid. Hi-Tech’s Nitrogen generators are available in standard models with capacity ranging from 0.27m3/hr to 60m3/hr at 99.9999% purity. The design is made for round the clock 24/7 operation. Each generator is equipped with automatic start & stop function, enabling the generator to start and stop automatically according to the consumption.
OUR PLANT FEATURES
Cost saving in the range of 40-70% over liquid supply Systems and up-to 80% for Cryogenic Plant.
- Highest Reliability
The PSA system provides the highest reliability the control system allows for the production of nitrogen gas at the specified flow & purity within a short time of demand using a simple push button.this on/off operating capability is not available from cryogenic plants.
- Easy Partial Load Operation
The plant is automatically adjusted to the actual product flow requirement and operates in an energy-saving partial load mode.
- Energy Efficiency
Lower energy consumption than crygenic units.
- Fully Automatic Operation
PLC based control system controls the purity and the flow by automatically adjusting the cycle time of the PSA system.
- Remote Control
A Profinet or LAN port is provided for the communication with complete Plant DCS with an optional Modern Board for Remote Control.
General Standard Features
- Meets Worldwide Manufacturing Standards
- Critical process parameters monitored and recorded every 500 milliseconds.
- Dependable Highest Reliability with Energy Efficiency.
- Compact design with Easy and simple controls
- Pre-piped systems for Easy and simple installation
- Automatic operation-one touch starts up and shut down.
- Containerized Shipments right from the factory
- Ready to use upon delivery
- Touchscreen Control Panel
- Easy to maintain with Continuously monitored Purity & Flow
- Optional Cylinder filling Ramp with Emergency Disaster Recovery
- On-site start-up assistance by Hi-tech’s Engineered Solutions technicians anywhere in the world.
|Model||Percentage Nitrogen Purity at 70 PSIG
Capacity Stated in Sm3/hr, Conversation rates for nitrogen– 1 Sm3 = 0.92 Nm3, 1 Nm3 = 1.25 Kg
Optional Gas Nitrogen to Liquid Nitrogen Liquefier.
VPSA Based Systems also available, Custom Built Models also available
Note- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Extra Storage Vessel Or Nitrogen Cylinder Ramp with Automated Change Over (for Power Failure Backup)
Nitrogen Delivery at higher pressures upto – 50 kgf/cm2 through pipeline
SCADA Based Automated Interference
GSM Modem or Remote control Mode
Containerized or Trailer Mounted Plant