‘Hi-Tech’ on site Nitrogen generators produce gaseous Nitrogen from compressed air on-site and offer a cost-effective, reliable and safe alternative to traditional Nitrogen gas supplies such as cylinders or cryogenic liquid for Military, Defense and first responders.
The plant has feature to run under any extreme condition with a temperature range from- -40 to +70 Deg Celsius and up-to 5000 meters above sea level with relativity humidity up to- 100% with max dust concentration upto- 35%
Hi-Tech’s Nitrogen generators are available in standard models with capacity ranging from 0.27m3/hr to 60m3/hr at 99.9999% purity with cylinder filling pressures upto 415 Bars. The design is made for round the clock 24/7 operation. Each generator is equipped with automatic start & stop function, enabling the generator to start and stop automatically according to the Cylinder consumption.
Unique features of plant
- Material of construction – Stainless steel, with minimum tensile strength of 54 Kg/ sq mm
- Carbon Molecule Sieve of Kuraray-Japan
- Non Welded Pipeline
- Radiography Report Certificate
- Pressure Testing up to 5 Times for Max working pressure with no deformation certificate
- Weatherproof plant fir IP-65
- Closed Loop Refrigeration Cooling
- Fittings – SS 3016 Series Non-Corrosive / Non-Magnetic Design
- Air operated change over valve equipped with AFT technology having 1 million cycle operation.
- Online digital dew point meter with Auto calibration
- Druck, Siemens make pressure sensors and analyzers
- Thermal Mass Flow Meter & Flow Controller unit;
- The equipment integrated on Mobile Trolley with towing arrangement. Trolley have four riggers to rest ON while in operation.
Cost saving in the range of 40-70% over liquid supply Systems and up-to 80% for Cryogenic Plant
- Highest Reliability
The PSA system provides highest reliability the control system allows for the production of nitrogen gas at the specified flow & purity within short time of demand using a simple push button.this on/off operating capability is not available from cryogenic plants.
- Easy Partial Load Operation
The plant is automatically adjusted to the actual product flow requirement and operates in an energy saving partial load mode.
- Energy Efficiency
Lower energy consumption than crygenic units.
- Fully Automatic Operation
PLC based control system controls the purity and the flow by automatically adjusting the cycle time of the PSA system.
- Remote Control
A Profinet or LAN port is provided for the communication with complete Plant DCS with a optional Modern Borad for Remote Control.
General Standard Features
- Meets Worldwide Manufacturing Standards
- Critical process parameters monitored and recorded every 500 milliseconds.
- Dependable Highest Reliability with Energy Efficiency.
- Compact design with Easy and simple controls
- Pre-piped systems for Easy and simple installation
- Automatic operation-one touch start up and shut down.
- Containerized Shipments right from factory
- Ready to use upon delivery
- Touchscreen Control Panel
- Easy to maintain with Continuously monitored Purity & Flow
- Optional Cylinder filling Ramp with Emergency Disaster Recovery
- On-site start-up assistance by Hi-tech’s Engineered Solutions technicians anywhere in the world.
|Model||Percentage Nitrogen Purity with Max Working pressures up-to 3200 PSIG|
Capacity Stated in Sm3/hr, Conversation rates for nitrogen– 1 Sm3 = 0.92 Nm3, 1 Nm3 = 1.25 Kg
Optional Gas Nitrogen to Liquid Nitrogen Liquefier.
VPSA Based Systems also available, Custom Built Models also available
Note- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
SCADA Based Automated Interference
GSM Modem or Remote control Mode
Containerized or Trailer Mounted Plant