95% Pure Oxygen Generator:‘Hi-Tech’ on-site Oxygen generators produce gaseous oxygen from compressed air on site and offer a cost-effective, reliable and safe alternative to traditional oxygen gas supplies such as cylinders or cryogenic liquid. Hi-Tech’s oxygen generators are available in standard models with capacity ranging from 1 to 105 Nm3/hr at 93- 95% purity. The design is made for round the clock 24/7 operation. Each generator is equipped with automatic start & stop function, enabling the generator to start and stop automatically according to the consumption.
- No Raw Material
There is no Raw Material Required to produce Industrial/Medical grade Oxygen, as plant uses air from atmosphere to separate oxygen from Processed air.
- Quality & Durability
Each Generator is Analyzed & Tested over Latest CFD Software for dynamic loading in order to ensure Quality product with SMART Productivity of Oxygen Gas.
- Oxygen on demand
Production of oxygen at the specified flow and purity for a short time of demand by simple push button.
- Energy efficiency
The PSA process is characterized by low specific energy consumption. Easy partial load operation PSA Generators are fully automatically adjusted to the actual product flow requirements and operate in an energy-saving partial load mode.
- Platform Mounted
Generator is supplied Pre-piped over a platform in order to cuts down installation time, only to connect compressor line and plant is ready to use.
- High availability
PSA Generator provide supreme availability by using reliable components such as Screw Compressors proprietary switching valves.
- Fully automatic operation
The PLC based control system with its sophisticated software controls purity and flow by adjusting the cycle time automatically.
General Features of Oxygen Generators Available-
- Meets Worldwide Manufacturing Standards
- Cost Saving of up-to 80% from Liquid/Cylinder supply
- Dependable Highest Reliability with Energy Efficiency
- Compact design with Easy and Simple controls
- Pre-piped systems for Easy and simple installation
- Automatic operation-one touch start up and shut down
- Easily Partial Load Operation in variable Demand Flows
- Ready to use upon delivery
- Touchscreen Control Panel
- Optional Remote Control or GSM Interface
- Easy to maintain with Continuously monitored Purity & Flow
- Optional Cylinder filling Ramp with Emergency Disaster Recovery
Plant Unique features-
- Completely Pre-Piped & Skid Mounted.
- Containerized Shipments right from factory.
- Critical process parameters monitored and recorded every 500 milliseconds.
- Automatic turndown capability from 100% to 0% flow capacity.
- Designed in accordance with local standards.
- Automatic and unattended operation.
- On-site start-up assistance by Hi-Tech’s Engineered Solutions technicians anywhere in the World.
The Scope of Supply-
Scope of supply mainly comprises of following-
- Air Compressor
- Air Drier with Pre-Filters
- Absorber vessels with Pre-Piped Skid
- Specially Selected adsorbent material
- Oxygen Storage Tank
- Touchscreen Control system
- Oxygen product analyzer
- Interconnecting pipelines
OUR PLANT FEATURES
Atlas Copco Make Screw compressor
Kaesar Make screw Compressor
A Full Line of Oxygen Generators Available
Our Generators Provides from 1 to 105 Nm3/hr of Oxygen. Use the following Table to determine which model is most suitable to your application.
|O-50||12||50||24||1||50 PSI||60||2 KW|
|O-75||17||75||36||1.5||50 PSI||60||2.5 KW|
|O-100||22||100||47||3||50 PSI||80||4 KW|
|O-175||32||175||83||5||50 PSI||120||6.5 KW|
|O-250||45||250||118||7||50 PSI||120||9 KW|
|O-375||68||375||177||10||50 PSI||120||13 KW|
|O-500||88||500||236||13||50 PSI||200||16.9 KW|
|O-650||118||650||307||17||50 PSI||400||22.1 KW|
|O-750||133||750||354||20||50 PSI||400||26 KW|
|O-1000||175||1,000||472||26||50 PSI||400||33.8 KW|
|O-1250||225||1,250||590||33||50 PSI||660||42.9 KW|
|O-1500||320||1,500||708||39||50 PSI||660||50.7 KW|
|O-2000||425||2,000||943||53||50 PSI||660||66 KW|
|O-3000||625||3,000||1,415||79||50 PSI||1,060||95 KW|
|O-4000||830||4,000||1,890||105||50 PSI||1,220||126 KW|
-Optional 99% purity, Custom Built Models also Available
Note- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Custom Built Models also Available
Stated flow in Nm³/hour are for operation with reference to 15°C, 981 mbar. Inlet pressure 7 barG. Flow variance ±5%
Capacity of the plant is stated at 30°C ambient air temperature. Variance±5%
Extra Storage Vessel Or Oxygen Cylinder Ramp with Automated Change Over (for Power Failure Backup)
Oxygen Delivery at higher pressures upto – 50 kgf/cm2 through pipeline
SCADA Based Automated Interference
Remote control Mode
Containerized or Trailer Mounted Plant