INSTRUCTIONS FOR WIRE TRANSFERS
For More Information Please Contact:
Hi-Tech Engineered Solutions
262 KM Stone, National Highway-1,
Please Note: Any order that is completed and awaiting shipment, but held-up by customer payment, will incur a 1% storage fee per month stored.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LETTERS OF CREDIT
- All irrevocable Letters of Credit (L/C) must be Confirmed by a Prime US Bank
- The bank fees for the issuing bank must be paid by the company opening the (L/C).
- Hi-Tech Engineered Solutions will pay only the Confirming Bank Fees.
- Payment must be made in US Dollars/Currency Settled.
- Embarkation Port must be listed as “Any North American/ Asian Port”, we sometimes ship through Canadian and Indian ports.
- Transshipments must be permitted.
- Latest shipment must be negotiated between Hi-Tech Engineered Solutions and Customer.
- Expiration date must be at least 21 days after the latest shipment date.
- It is highly recommended that the customer send a draft of the L/C to Hi-Tech Engineered Solutions prior to opening.
- Corresponding bank should contact Hi-Tech Engineered Solutions once the L/C is opened.