The Portable Acetylene Plant is designed for small capacity acetylene users Eliminating acetylene cylinders renting. The rated plant capacity is from 1 kg/hr to 6 Kg/hr using USA/UK grade calcium carbide depends on model selected. The Hi-Tech acetylene plant is constructed and inspected with a best practice policy that meets the intent of design principles and manufacturing practices from Section VIII of the ASME codes. It is also designed to NFPA 51A: “Standards for Acetylene Charging Plants 2006”. The Portable acetylene plant is completely skid mounted and ready to use
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Automatic operation for carbide to waster mixing
- Factory fitted Pressure relief valves, check valves and Flash back assesters
- Working pressure upto- 1 Bars
- Eliminates cylinder renting costs
- Eliminates acetylene waste as every cubic meter produced is used up.
Hi-Tech’s Acetylene Plants can be opearted and maintained without extensive technical knowledge or training.our easy to follow manuals,drawings,videos and on-site training will enable your staff to properly calibrate and maintain the whole system.routine maintenance is limited to normal compressor up-keep and periodic cleaning and replacement of filter elements only.
- Modern-Plant is designed with standard Safety practice from NFPA,CSB,FDA etc.
- Economical-Higher Acetylene Gas Yields with small plant foot-print and lower initial costs.
- Compact-The plant Doesn’t required any bulky gas holder system & consumes very less space.
- Efficient–compact design with Standard Operation controls all plant parameters.
- Easy Installation-The Plant arrives on pre-piped skids for minimum on-site assembly & installation.
- Safe-The System is fitted with Mechanical safety values & Brusts Discs as additional safety feature.
OUR PLANT FEATURES
A Full Line of Portable Capacity Acetylene Generators available, Use the following table to determine which generator suits your needs best.
|Capacity||1 kg/hr||2 kg/hr||4 kg/hr||6 kg/hr|
|Operating Pressure||1.1 Bar||1.1 Bar||1.1 Bar||1.1 Bar|
|Purity*||90-95% V/V||90-95% V/V||90-95% V/V||90-95% V/V|
*using USA/UK grade Calcium Carbide having Max 15% Dust Content